CHICKEN &EGG problem
- Start the PLATFORM
- Sharpen your CORE
- Add to your ECOSYSTEM
–> PITCH & STORY
- Your pilot CUSTOMER
- Explore FUNDING
- Team-up with PARTNERS
Bringing value to
- Invite your COMMUNITY
- Set-up ORGANIZATION
- Hosting SESSIONS
THINKing Qut Qf the bQx & MENTQRING
- Fresh IDEAS
- Turn them into CONCEPTS
- Shape your STORIES
Dr. Mark Siebert
Qurios mind & hand
- Over 20 years of corporate and start-up expertise in Publishing, AI and E-business
- Ecosystem builder, Social entrepreneur, Boundary-spanner, Explorer, Catalyst
- Blockchain Explorer & DataUnion Curator
- Semantic Search Researcher
- Projects: EdTech-marketplace | AI Lab | System owner | Reporting | Go-To-Market | Sales pipeline
Business Developer &
More details on my LinkedIn profile
Flexible and adapted to your needs
How it works
Rethinking value propositions
Impact has multiple stakeholders, business mainly one buyer. Regenerative platform businesses need multiple value propositions.
Shaping use cases
Big visions inspire. Practical cases and success stories sell. Working together to shape actionable cases showcases of your „core“.
Ecosystems provide more than money. Connecting the right partners drives business and impact on a win-win base.
Nurturing your passion
„It’s your baby“ – and an amazing learning journey. Walking alongside to match your passion with your business.
Thinking like your customer
What matters to big for-profits and what to small projects ? Imagining with you the stories to pitch to your customer.
Shaping smart funding
Investors seek financial returns with societal impact. Matching their and your approaches how to achieve them. Open to smart ways of compensation.
Inspiration from previous and current engagements
- Web3 protocol for open data collaboration and fair rewards enabling data-centric AI.
- Co-founder and Chief Commercial Officer
- Venture building | Token design | Ecosystem and business development | Data projects
- Accelerating the Open Metaverse
- Mentor for BaseCamp Accelerator
- Coaching Web3 start-ups | Partnering
Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam
- Developing a ‚LivingLab‘ approach to unlock the university’s data potential for a Smart Campus.
- Program lead
- Concept development | Activator Network | Speaker series | Pitches for budget | IoT Lab |Thesis
Technology & Data
Blockchain / AI
Data ECOSYSTEMS and spaces
Impact & business
ORGANIC GROWTH initiatives
Passion & Skills
Crowdwork & smart niches
The secret of success
Contact: Dr. Mark Siebert
KvK Regn. Nr. (Amsterdam): 83856854
Bank IBAN: NL74 KNAB 0411 0250 15
Amsterdam, The Netherlands